The fare includes:
Participation in all Social Enterprise Boat Camp activities
Return journey Civitavecchia-Barcelona in the inside double cabin
Accommodation on board and for the night in Barcelona
3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners on menu at the self-service restaurant on board
1 buffet dinner before embarking at Civitavecchia (1st July, evening)
The fare does not include:
Extra Drinks outside the business menu meals
Any extra item
Anything else not mentioned under the paragraph “The fare includes”
Lunch and dinner in Barcelona
Individual Participation Fare
Prices VAT included
Different rates according to the type of cabins
PROCEDURE FOR THE REGISTRATION TO THE 2017 BOAT CAMP
- Make a reservation: fill in and send the form below.
- Make the bank transfer: based on your choice of accommodation, transfer the money within the 3 days following the reservation.
- Bank account: Banca Prossima, IBAN IT 10 N 03359 01600 100000010719
- Recipient: CGM Gruppo Cooperativo;
Description of payment: BOAT CAMP 2017 REGISTRATION + your category (registration under 35 / scholarship / Ashoka network / all other categories).
- Send the bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your category (registration under 35 / scholarship / Ashoka network / all other categories) in the e-mail object, and your name and name of all participants included in the payment (if any) in the e-mail body.
- Once the bank transfer is received, the event organizers will send the registration confirmation voucher; you will have to bring it with you to the Grimaldi port authority in Civitavecchia on July 1st, according to the programme presented on the website.
For further information email@example.com.